Job description for the Android/IOS-Developer
Our Client is looking for several Android/IOS Developer for an assignment located in Central Malmö, SE.
The profiles we are looking for are both junior and senior.
You will work with projects at the cutting edge of technology. You have the freedom to express your ideas and collaborate with competent and passionate colleagues.
- Working on our Clients internal project
- Producing neat, reusable and maintainable code
- Organizing your work within an Agile working environment
- Working closely with designers and testers
- Experience in Scrum, Rest API, Android and/or iOS
- Experience of development best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for iOS/Android
- Have a passion for problem solving and for writing solid, high quality code
- Knowledge of iOS and/or Android development
- Experience of working with integration of 3rd party APIs
- Working in an Agile team
- Practical experience with Test Driven Development and / or Behavior Driven Development
Start: November/December. 37 hours per week. The assignment is if full time for at least 6 months, with option to extend.
Expect skype interview week 43
Questions to the job: Contact CEO Poul Erik Moelgaard Rasmussen, FP Consultants, email: email@example.com mobil: +45 30 55 80 40